Scan QR code to
browse in phone

China 7th

Absolute White Marble Angel Staue

Grade Size (cm) Surface Stone Form Price
  • Type: Marble
  • Color: White
  • Material:
  • Material Origin: China
  • SupplyAbility: 1200 sets per month
  • Port: Xiamen, Fujian, China
  • Min. Order: 1 (Sets)
  • Packaging Detail: In Strong Fumigated Wooden Bundles, Wooden Crates
  • Delivery Detail: 17-19 days
  • Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,Others
  • Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Money Gram,Western Union,Other
Sophie Zhou Telephone:0086-592-2570915 Add to Basket

Product Description:

TOP STAR STONE is specialized in manufacturing Fireplace Mantel, Fountain, Statue, flowerpot, Column, and other home and garden products.


Item &Type

Handcarved FemaleGarden Marble Statues


85% polished up


100% natural material(marble, granite, sandstone, stone, limestone)

Available Colors

Yellow, Statuary White, Off White, Cream, Tan, Beige, Sunset red,Orange, Green, etc


High polished or honed


classical, modern, religious, abstract, Europeon, western


garden, park, hotel, home , piazza, decoration,





100% natural and high grade material

having our own factory

Very competitive price

High quality

Quick shipment (more stock products are available)

Payment terms

30% of the payment as deposit, and the other 70% of the payment before shipping


Outer with strong wooden crate, and inner with plastic and foam


We can take orders according to photo or drawing from you




With an experienced and professional team, we have exported our products to many countries and regions all over the world, especially the United States,Canada, European, Russian, South African and Malaysia and all over the world.



Contact Details

Sophie Zhou
  • Telephone: 0086-592-2570915
  • Fax No: 0086-592-2570851
  • Mobile: 86-13860443091
  • Company Address
    Room 1506, Xianyue Haijing BLG, No.195 Xianyue Road

Send a message to this supplier

  • *From:
  • *Message:
Copyright © 2003-2020 All rights reserved